Building on its annual individual hacking challenges, Hungry Hungry Hackers (H3) presents the H3 Campus Challenge (H3C2), a “find the flags” event built on teamwork that engages the broader Campus Community.
H3C2 was a weeklong event beginning Sunday, April 1, 2012. at 8 a.m. Ten Wireless access points, which served as the competition’s “flags”, were activated throughout the Georgia Tech Campus; teams had until noon on April 7 to locate as many flags as possible. Winners were announced at 6 p.m. and congratulated at an awards ceremony. The competition was inspired in part by the DARPA Network Challenge.
- Don’t do anything illegal or violate campus policies. If you do, you may be subject to ridicule, prosecution, and immediate disqualification from the game
- Don’t touch/modify/jam/move/etc any of the ten approved wireless access points. If you want to know if something is against the rules, ask us
- 1st Place: $1000 Technology Shopping Spree
- 2nd Place: $500 Technology Shopping Spree
- 3rd Place: $250 Technology Shopping Spree
- Find three flags?: Get shirts for you team! (Max 10 per team)
H3C2 is a free event that we hope to continue next year.